Wednesday, May 12, 2021

private information

 


Name: Lyam.M

DOB: 10/12/2008

School: kaitaia intermediate

Age: 12yr’s

Likes: minecraft

Dislikes: working

Description: hello I’m lyam I’m a casual person and likes gaming on minecraft alongside friends.





WALT: making a profile for myself

how did i get here:
by following instructions and using the tools needed
why did i get here: cause whaea donna made us do it
when did i get here: 5/5/21 12:57 PM
what did i learn: that i'm my self and no one gets to know me
DLO: make a profile
Reflection: it helped me and i liked it
i enjoyed: learning new things
i learnt: to be careful with what i use on internet
next time i would: get my work done ASAP
i would like to learn: to use all shortcuts in their ways
why would i have to do these things

No comments:

Post a Comment